Top Model Application process
Below is the relevant information for the application process for Top Model
TOP MODEL 2018 ENTRY CRITERIA (UK & Worldwide)
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BEFORE APPLYING
The following is a brief overview of the entry criteria, along with general notes on what entrants need to do to apply. Please e-mail us with any questions.
- Applicants should read the application Terms & Conditions and be happy with the commitments and requirements before applying. Top Model is a professional model search competition and shows and has various commitments that must be adhered to.
- UK model search applicants must be female and aged 15 years or over OR male and aged 18 years or over on or before Friday 6th April 2018.
- Worldwide model search applicants can be female or male and aged 18 years or over on or before Friday 6th April 2018.
- Selected Finalists must be able to attend the Finals in London on April 6th or 7th 2018 and be available for Fittings & Rehearsals and any compulsory pre-show events.
- Top Model is a professional model search with full professional training, coaching and media support provided with a professionally produced runway Finals show. It is FREE TO APPLY to be considered for a place in Top Model.
- During the application process, a panel of industry professionals will regularly produce a short-list of the best applicants.
- These best applicants will either be invited to attend an official Selection Panel interview OR be asked to provide further information. A short video clip of the Applicant and the Applicant walking may be requested at this stage of the decision making process.
- From these applicants the Top Model 2018 Finalists will be chosen.
- Finalists will be selected on a number of criteria, including having a strong overall potential, good look and general presentation. There are six competition categories; Editorial, Commercial, Natural Beauty, Men, Over 25’s (25-35 and 35-45) and international Worldwide.
- Selected Finalists (not applicants) are required to fund a Charity Place Confirmation to confirm their place in TOP MODEL 2018, but ONLY if selected as a Finalist. The Place Confirmation can be funded through one source or multiple sources and can be from individuals, professional organisations, companies, local businesses, groups of friends, family OR a Finalist can fund it themself.
- Each selected Finalist is required to sell/purchase a minimum of Four (4) tickets of any ticket value to the Top Model 2018 Final that the finalist is appearing, in order to provide a minimum level of support for the charity and to ensure an equal and fair competition environment for all finalists.
Applications for the Top Model 2018 UK and international Worldwide model search and fashion awards are now closed.
Applications for TOP MODEL 2019 will be accepted via this page from June 2018.
If you would like to get in touch, please email us on email@example.com
TOP MODEL 2018
Many competitions and pageants charge an Entry Fee to just be considered and then add lots of hidden costs and charges on top. Top Model is FREE to enter and apply.
However. If an Applicant is selected for a place in the TOP MODEL competition and Finals, the Applicant is required to fund a Place Confirmation as their commitment to the competition and to the charity.
Payment of the Place Confirmation becomes due at the time of an Applicant being accepted and offered a place as a Finalist for the TOP MODEL competition.
The Place Confirmation commitment includes all of the following for the Finalist;
- A confirmed place in the Top Model competition and finals
- Official Top Model branded Finalists Access-All-Area’s VIP Pass to use and keep
- Official branded TOP MODEL finalists merchandise (where applicable)
- Free entry to all Top Model finals shows and VIP parties
- Professional Coaching & Mentoring
- Professional Make-Up & Hair at the Finals
- Dressed by Designers at the Finals
- Access to official images from the Finals
- Career Management Advice & Guidance from leading professionals
The Place Confirmation for Top Model 2018 has been frozen for the 7th year in succession at only £175. This can be funded from one person or by a company or from multiple sources or be paid by the Finalist – it’s entirely the finalists decision.
If a company or business provides the Place Confirmation on behalf of a Finalist, the company or business is also entitled to;
- Their business name and web-link prominently positioned with the Finalists personal online competition profile for the duration of the competition to advertise the business.
- Two tickets to the Top Model show that the Finalist is appearing in. Tickets need to be claimed by a pre-specified date in order to be used and can be upgraded to VIP by paying the difference between the ticket prices.
There is also the obvious additional post event exposure potential for a business should the finalist being supported go on to collect a major Top Model award or WIN!
We are always interested in speaking with potential new EVENT SPONSORS. Please contact us by e mail on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR YOUR TOP MODEL 2018 DIARY
INTERVIEWS & AUDITIONS
In addition to video submissions, we also have Selection Panel Interviews on the following dates from 1pm to 4pm;
Saturday 2nd September 2017 ~ London
Saturday 14th October 2017 ~ London
Saturday 25th November 2017 ~ London
Saturday 13th January 2018 ~ London
FINALISTS COACHING DAYS
(Optional attendance on either or both days)
Saturday 3rd February 2018 1pm-4pm
Sunday 4th February 2018 1pm-4pm
FINALISTS FITTINGS & REHEARSALS
Saturday 24th March 2018 1pm-4.30pm
Editorial, UK Men and Over 25’s category finalists
Sunday 25th March 2018 1pm-4.30pm
Commercial and Natural Beauty category finalists
TO BE CONFIRMED
Worldwide and International Men category finalistst
TOP MODEL 2018
UK & WORLDWIDE FINALS
The Hilton London Metropole Hotel
225 Edgware Road, London W2 1JU
Friday 6th April 2018
Saturday 7th April 2018
For security purposes, specific venues will be confirmed in writing to all attendees in advance of each date.